End of Life financial planning is an important way to provide for your loved ones and preserve the assets you’ve earned. It is a priceless gift that gives you peace of mind knowing that the your final wishes will be honored as you near End of Life.
As part of our eBook series, Passare shares resources and guidance to help you manage End of Life financial planning. Passare helps guide you through one of life’s most important passages.
- What is End of Life Financial Planning?
- Benefits of Financial Planning for End of Life
- When and How to Begin
- Key Decisions and Tasks
- Financial Tools and Resources
- Drafting Your End of Life Financial Plan
- Frequently Asked Questions about End of Life Financial Planning
- Checklist: End of Life Financial Planning