Learning how to plan your funeral is not likely one of your priorities. If you are like most people, you prefer to think about funerals only when you attend one. Thinking about your mortality may not be easy, yet one of the most thoughtful things you can do for your loved ones is to plan ahead for your own funeral. You can’t prevent the grief they may experience after your death, but you can eliminate most of the worry that may occur when loved ones must plan a funeral.
There is no time like the present to learn how to plan your funeral because this is an important part of your family’s future. Just as you are there for your loved ones in life, you can also be there for them in death. Learning how to plan your funeral is an incomparable gift only you can give. It is a final act of love for those you care about most.
As part of our eBook series, Passaretm shares our recommendations for how to plan your funeral.
- Benefits of Learning How to Plan Your Funeral
- Questions to Consider
- Main ELements of a Funeral
- Ceremony or Service Options to Consider
- How to Plan Your Funeral with a Personal Touch
- Personalization Options
- How to Plan Your Funeral and Select a FInal Resting Place
- How to Create Your Funeral Plan
- How to Plan Your Funeral and its Financing
- How to Plan Your Funeral Checklist
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) About How to Plan Your Funeral