Connect and Communicate Virtually
As funeral professionals work to adapt to the impact of COVID-19, Passare is prepared and ready to support you with a solution for interacting with families. The Collaboration Center allows your families to connect and communicate with you like never before. Request access now to see how your families can do the following:
- Enter service preferences
- Share a loved one’s story
- Collaborate on the obituary
- Upload and share photos and documents
The webinar covers:
- Walking through the basics of the Collaboration Center so you can begin using it immediately.
- Providing practical steps and advice on how to position online collaboration with families.
- Updating you on what’s to come and other communication tools to help you serve your families.
In this training, we discuss everything you need to begin using the Collaboration Center with your families!
This training covers:
- How to talk to families about the Collaboration Center
- How to send invitations
- Share best practices
Free Toolkit Resources
Social Media Images
Once online collaboration tools are set up, the next step is informing families about the service. Download Facebook images and content to communicate with families about offering online arrangements.View Post Options
Learn how to invite families to collaborate and view examples of what you might say to a family when explaining the value and reason why they should use the Collaboration Center.View Dialogue
Online Training and Webinars
Learn about everything you need to begin using the Collaboration Center with your families and the internal collaboration tools you can use to keep your team up-to-date and informed.View Events